Our fabulous seaside provides a multitude of reasons as to why you should decide to holiday in this beautiful part of Tuscany.
Please find below brief details of some of the trips you can do whilst staying here in the gulf of Follonica:
- The Scarlino coast and its coves (Cala Felice, Cala Martina, Cala Violina and Cala Civette)
- The port at Marina di Scarlino from where you can set off to explore the magnificent Tuscany archipelago.
- The historic village and castle at Scarlino.
- Massa Marittima – a true medieval gem.
- Follonica and its Magma Museum dedicated to metallurgy.
- Piombino, with its old town centre, sea-front town museum and the beautiful Piazza Bovio.
- Campiglia Marittima with its Rocca (fortress) and mining museum.
- The ruins at Roselle.
- The Diaccia Botrona nature reserve.
- The lagoon at Orbetello and sanctuary in Burano.
- The Island of Giglio.
- The amazing Island of Elba.
- The towns of San Gimignano and Volterra.
- The fascinating towns of Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino.
But there is much more to do in our fantastic corner of Tuscany – this is only a taster!